Back to Top

Lima Complex

Faulty sprinklers and messy mold can't go unnoticed

Apr 18, 2017 - Comments: 0
After the sprinkler system malfunctioned in Roberts Hall, students want to know what went wrong and how the problem will be fixed (Northern Review Photo/Nathan Grizenko).

There is something that all students can agree on: early morning fire alarms are terrible. They are even worse when the incident is real and not some student thinking it would be funny to wake up everybody.

That is what happened when the fire alarm went off in the early morning of April 2. The entire sophomore dormitory halls were jolted awake and alarmed when told something real was going on; it was not a prank.

Subscribe to Lima Complex

Follow us on social media

WONB-Radio

Ada-Icon

Navigation